About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Time Flies

I was just browsing through some of the first posts I ever wrote and cannot believe how much the children have changed: how much I've changed for that matter.

Once my whole life was about them. Now it's easy to see that my life is more balanced and is as full of creativity, craft and friends as it is of children and their needs. Just check out these "Then and Now" photographs:

Janae at 12 months (about two weeks after I got her)

 Janae this weekend aged almost 4

 Kayley at five modling one of my more disasterous crochet designs when I first started crocheting
Kayley at almost nine being a very helpful girl


 Rogan at three finally mastering how to climb up the slide steps on his own

 Rogan at almost six, looking very cool with his face paint and sparkler.

Where did those three years go? How did the children grow so quickly without my noticing? What images will I be posting in three years time? They might be hard work but boy they're rewarding!

No comments:

Post a Comment