About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Monday, December 12, 2011

The Great Picture Frame Upcycle Challenge Reveal

The lovely Carolyn and her asthma friendly Glass Chalk Board.

Corleah and her very stylish traditional chalk board.

Andrea and a fabulous Christmas tree.

We had so much fun making these and all of them came in at under $10 each for the finished product. We enjoyed a fabulous morning tea with some lovely ladies who help us out in our various events throughout the year and now we're looking forward to the next one once the children have gone back to school in February. (It's probably important to point out that the children haven't even finished school yet so we're getting just a little ahead of ourselves.)

Well done my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment