About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Still Beavering Away

I haven't been blogging much about my craft lately as I've been totally consumed making the Town Crier hedgehog for my mum for Christmas and he's a long way from complete.

Then today Kim sent me this image and asked if I knew how to make it. Hmmm. Well, a bit of research later and I've found the pattern online here and now I've got to whip up one for her (her words). Sigh, and only one school day left of the year.

But I also had to pop back in tonight to share this lovely image. My littlest has been gifted lots of lovely things from her friend Taysha lately. I'd hidden these particular items away so they could be wrapped up and given to her on Christmas Day along with her new two wheeled scooter. Obviously my hiding skills weren't up to much. It's difficult to tell, but they're Tinkerbell elbow and knee pads. She'd snuck into my bed, donned her pads (inside out if you can believe) and fallen fast asleep. Bless her. My only dilemma now is whether to move her back to her bed or not. I think I may have to because I'm into a fabulous book (which I'll share soon) and I want to read some before sleeping. Let's just hope I don't wake her.

No comments:

Post a Comment