About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

With Friends Like These

It was Kim's birthday last week and upon arrival to help her celebrate you'd be forgiven for thinking it was one of her daughter's birthdays instead. However, it was a fabulous afternoon.

Kim's husband is an owner/operator bouncy castle man and has an amazing array of bouncy castles. This was the one he chose to keep the children amused while the mums were upstairs chatting.

This picture was taken from the upstairs balcony and the children were on eye level with me. I don't think I'd have been so keen to throw myself down this slope but my three had no trouble whatsoever.

There were a number of friction burns on elbows and knees but the laughter, shrieks and hilarity coming from outdoors was proof that burns aren't all that when there's fun to be had.

Thank you Craig and Kim, we had a fabulous time.

No comments:

Post a Comment