About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Gotta keep those beverages warm

DSCF2394

It’s official, I have a new obsession. This is my second tea cosy in two days. I was even braving the bugs under outdoor lights last night in a bid to get it finished.

Now this is a tea cosy and I’m completely in love.

DSCF2393

I did have plans to frequent my outdoor table this morning and drink copious amounts of tea while making grey squares. However, the best laid plans go awry and Nanny and Kayley have organised me a morning of making hay (mowing the lawn) and other garden stuff. Thankfully I can gad about on my Dad’s ride-on mower this morning so it’s not really a hardship but my romance with my new cosy will have to wait. If you want to make this lovely and see many more colour combinations check out Jen’s blog here.

And to cap off the month, here’s a look at the things I’ve been making. It’s been a busy month it seems.

page

No comments:

Post a Comment