About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

I’m such a Nana sometimes

DSCF2451

I tend to suffer from very hot feet . . . have you ever had that burning feeling and you just can’t cool your feet down? Well, this summer has been murder.

Finally I decided that enough was enough and I got a bucket, filled it with water, placed it beneath my outdoor table and, let me tell you, it was bliss.

Tonight was even better . . . if that can be so. You see, we’ve had quite a bit of rain over the past few days (and not a moment too soon). So my bucket is filled up with glorious, soft, cool rain water. Ahhhhhhh. Now I can go to bed will cool toes and a happy heart!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh what an unusual idea, is it not a bit chilly for your body, would be great in the summer. Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete