About Me

My photo
The past two years have been all about adjusting to motherhood and finding my way through it via craft. The out pouring of this came in the form of my blog Aunty Mum. Now I'm finally finding my feet, the children are growing, I'm getting some independence and my interests are morphing . . . into cooking. Join me in exploring creativity in many forms, food, fabric, frowns and laughter.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Anything to get me through

manu-15p0fe6

Two posts in one day? Well, the children are running rampant, it’s too early to give them dinner and send them to bed so I’m browsing the net wondering how I’ll get through and I remembered My Kitchen Rules is on the telly tonight.

My lovely French Chef Manu, is reason enough not to commit a triple murder and put up with chaos for another couple of hours. Thank goodness for telly crushes to make life a little interesting!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, I'll be settling down to watch Grand Designs Revisited, and the other little Aussie segment straight after - Dream Build. Enjoy Manu :-)

    ReplyDelete